Saturday, December 27, 2014

Radical Quotes of 2014

As those among you who follow me on Google+ know, I really enjoy good Catholic quotes. I recently received a query as to why I do not also post them here on the blog. There is no reason, really, other than that I did not want to fill up the blog with posts consisting of little more than a picture. Besides, the quotes seemed something ideally suited to a social network such as Google+, which thrives on brief observations. Now that the secular year is drawing to a close, however, I am persuaded to post the quotes of 2014 here so that those of you who know only the blog might also enjoy reading them, and possibly sharing them with others. Thus, I present - again - the Radical Quotes of 2014, in no particular order, for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!
















1 comment:

  1. Very good! Thank you for these quotes. They lift up my spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated according to both content and form. If you would like to keep your comments private, please indicate this, and include your email if you would like a personal response. Thank you for commenting.